The Sechelt Shirt Jacket
The Sechelt Shirt Jacket, made from a seamless blend of Italian wool and cashmere, is the ideal three season piece any wardrobe would welcome. Worn standalone or layered with the Pemberton Merino Pullover, this jacket, with its relaxed silhouette, oversized interior pockets, and corozo buttons is sumptuous, sustainable, and has the softness of home.
- Handmade in Canada
- Luxuriously soft, heavy-weight Italian fabric manufactured using 100% solar power
- 19 oz Double Faced, Wool and Cashmere blend that meets the Responsible Wool Standard.
- Regular Fit – Size up for a more relaxed fit
- Natural 100% Corozo button made from Tagua Nut / South America. OEKO-TEX Certified
- Side Pockets made from rain repellent fabric from Switzerland
- Curved back hem for a flattering fit
- Sustainable and made to last
Care Instructions: We recommend an environmentally friendly, solvent free, professional care cleaning service only when needed.
We ship in 100% recycled, heavy duty kraft cardboard
• Curbside recyclable
• Naturally biodegradable and compostable
• 100% recycled macerated padded dual layer paper cushioning
• Self seal closure with tear strip
Free Shipping on orders over $250 (before tax), to Canada and the Continental US. We do not yet ship to other international locations.
Items returned within 30 days will receive a full refund.
To be eligible for a refund or exchange, your item must be unwashed, unused, undamaged and in the same new condition that you received it. Original tags must be attached. Refunds will be processed to the original payment method.
Ethical, timeless, premium sportswear
Welcome to the world of Althyrea... step into the serenity of high quality, casual clothing, with a touch of elegance for the environmentally conscious woman. We are dedicated to designing timeless styles which you can enjoy for years to come, made from responsibly sourced fabrics, that can be mixed and layered for effortless, outdoor chic.