The Althyrea Tee for Canadian biologist Alexandra Morton
With every purchase of this entirely organic, limited-edition, straight hemline tee, 20% of profits are donated to the conservation efforts of marine biologist, Alexandra Morton, in her fight to preserve and protect the delicate ecosystem of the BC coast.
- 100% Organic cotton
- 100% GOTS certified vegan non toxic, water based dyes, not tested on animals
- Long sleeved with cuff.
- Extra long style/sleeve - Size small is 28" from shoulder to hem
- Oversized fit (size down one size for regular fit)
- Sustainable and made to last
- Designed in Vancouver and made in the USA
- We recommend gentle wash and light dry
Produced at a sustainable printing facility that reduces energy consumption dramatically by printing everything with state of the art energy efficient equipment. They also recycle everything possible and up-cycle all of the inks, filter, and reuse water, and maintain a zero waste mindset in all facets of our production.
Made entirely of organic cotton – a fibre that naturally biodegrades once disposed of – this product allows you to rest easy, knowing that it biodegrades in 20 years, unlike synthetics (such as polyester) that take up to 200 years to decompose.
We ship in 100% recycled, heavy duty kraft cardboard
• Curbside recyclable
• Naturally biodegradable and compostable
• 100% recycled macerated padded dual layer paper cushioning
• Self seal closure with tear strip
Fulfillment to Canada and the Continental US through Canada Post Expedited Shipping.
Items returned within 30 days will receive a full refund.
To be eligible for a refund or exchange, your item must be unwashed, unused, undamaged and in the same new condition that you received it. Original tags must be attached. Refunds will be processed to the original payment method.
Ethical, timeless, premium sportswear
Welcome to the world of Althyrea... step into the serenity of high quality, casual clothing, with a touch of elegance for the environmentally conscious woman. We are dedicated to designing timeless styles which you can enjoy for years to come, made from responsibly sourced fabrics, that can be mixed and layered for effortless, outdoor chic.