The Kitsilano Cashmere Kimono
Slip into the comforts of 100% cashmere with the Kitsilano. With a versatile dressed up or dressed down sensibility, ethically sourced Italian yarns, this cashmere kimono, tailor-made for leaning into long days, has the luxe feel and lasting quality of a layer you’ll want to wear season after season.
Designed with a generous fit that drapes away from the body to create movement. Regular fit, true to size
- Handmade in Canada
- Italian cashmere yarn, fabric woven in the USA
- Cashmere is soft to the touch, breathable and insulating
- Hand sewn hem
- Raglan sleeve
- Natural 100% Corozo buttons made from Tagua Nut / South America. OEKO-TEX Certified
- Front patch pockets
- Sustainable and made to last
- The perfect layering piece for day or night
- When taken care of properly, high quality cashmere can last for years without changing its look and fabulously soft hand
Care Instructions: We recommend environmentally friendly, solvent free, professional care cleaning service only when needed.
We ship in 100% recycled, heavy duty kraft cardboard
• Curbside recyclable
• Naturally biodegradable and compostable
• 100% recycled macerated padded dual layer paper cushioning
• Self seal closure with tear strip
Free Shipping on orders over $250 (before tax), to Canada and the Continental US. We do not yet ship to other international locations.
Items returned within 30 days will receive a full refund.
To be eligible for a refund or exchange, your item must be unwashed, unused, undamaged and in the same new condition that you received it. Original tags must be attached. Refunds will be processed to the original payment method.
Ethical, timeless, premium sportswear
Welcome to the world of Althyrea... step into the serenity of high quality, casual clothing, with a touch of elegance for the environmentally conscious woman. We are dedicated to designing timeless styles which you can enjoy for years to come, made from responsibly sourced fabrics, that can be mixed and layered for effortless, outdoor chic.